WUB Textile Club
From the inception of the Textile |Engineering Department, the students have been performing various extracurricular activities to explore their latent talent. And for this, the WUB Textile club started its journey from Jun 2010, when the age of department was only one year. From the very beginning, the WUB Textile club has been proving itself as a platform for all the students of the department to express their thoughts, feelings, leadership and concealed talent. Students in the department always organize different types of extracurricular and co-curricular activities under this club.
The vision of the WUB textile Club is to prepare the students to become future leaders in different disciplines of the society by promoting student’s passion for knowledge, social, sports and other scientific and artistic interests.
Our mission is to identify and nurture the hidden potential of each student by constantly exploring the ever-changing dynamics and develop a scope for creative thinking to enhance their capabilities and bolster the creative potential for the benefit of their future careers.
- To organize different types of cultural and sports events.
- To make seminars and lectures related to voluntary work.
- To engage in practical learning and equip students with required experience.
- To encourage interest and knowledge about various social activities.
- To provide a constructive platform which enhances learning opportunities to make leaders.
- To create a network of students sharing common interests for the betterment of their future life.
- To involve in the social welfare activities for the marginalized people
- Enhance skills and to accentuate the understanding and learning graph of the students.
- To allow the students to express themselves while enlightening their peers.
- To provide a comforting vent for students who are inclined to share their imaginations and talents.
- To reach out to the other institutes of the university through various activities and widen their spectrum.
- To sharpen the leadership and communicative capabilities of the students through building rapport among them